The 18-Month Restorative Residential Program Offers:
- A safe, secure and confidential 4 bed residential home
- Each young woman has their own bedroom and a shared communal living space
- Healthy meals, addiction support, trauma counselling, individual goal planning
- 24/7 trained residential staff with a live-in house mentor
- A length of stay of approximately 18 months but is determined by each resident and their individual path of recovery
Who Can Apply?
- Are you female and between the ages of 16-26 years of age?
- Have you been commercially sexually exploited and/or sexually trafficked?
- Are you ready to start on a path of healing and recovery?
How Do You Apply to the Program?
- Referral from a community agency/worker
- You must be sober for a minimum of 7 days
- After the referral is received, we will set up a meeting in-person or telephone to access your readiness for the program
- If all the criteria is met and there is a bed available, we will plan to move you into the program